机票改签和退票英语对话,退票改签英文

未经允许请勿转载本文,转载需注明来源及作者:【头条号】ViTalk旅游英语。违权必究。01.用餐维权Myorderstillhasn’tcome.Canyouchecktheorderwiththek

未经允许请勿转载本文,转载需注明来源及作者:【头条号】ViTalk旅游英语。违权必究。

01.用餐维权

My order still hasn’t come. Can you check the order with the kitchen?

机票改签和退票英语对话

我点的菜还没来,可以和后厨核对一下订单吗?(长时间不上菜)

Excuse me. It doesn’t seem like what I ordered.

不好意思,这似乎不是我点的菜。(上错菜)

There's a bug in my dish.

我的菜里有虫子!

问题一:如何用英语表达自己要退票 Could I get a refund for a ticket ?Would / Do you mind my getting a refund for a ticket?Could I return a ticket ?Could my ticket be refundable?问题二:“退票时收取票。

It doesn’t match the picture on the menu.

菜单上的图片和食物不符。

I've been overcharged.

我被多收钱了。

02.住宿维权

It's stinky in the bathroom.

卫生间很臭。

Can I have someone clean my room?

可以让人清扫下我的房间吗?

The next door is so noisy. I have a problem sleeping.

隔壁房间太吵了。我无法入睡。

退票改签英文,I would like to make a complaint over your wrong room charge.

我想就错收房费一事投诉。

Refund the ticket 退票 Refund the ticket 退票 Return ticket / round-trip ticket 往返票One-way ticket 单程票虽然return有退还的意思,但是退票不能说return ticket,return ticket的真正意思其实是往返票,单程票我们应该。

Some of my luggage has gone missing from my hotel room.

我酒店房间里的一些行李失窃了。

未经允许请勿转载本文,转载需注明来源及作者:【头条号】ViTalk旅游英语。违权必究。

03.出行维权

Could you use the meter?

可以打表吗?(按需决定打车的计费方式)

I'm tracking our trip on GPS.

我开着导航呢。(打车防止绕路)

3. What time is the latest flight? Can I change to that?

I have just missed the connecting flight. Can I change my flight ticket?

我错过了联程航班,可以帮我改签机票吗?(误机改签)

I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我想要退票。

Excuse me. My seat was taken by someone else. Can you help me?

不好意思,我的座位被人占了。你能帮帮我吗?

04.游玩维权

我想反馈下你们这儿的服务。(理性“投诉”,沟通反映情况)

I was here first,and you can’t cut in line like this.

我先到这儿的,你不能这样插队!

Please talk in a low voice.

请小声点交谈。

You should take steps to avoid it.

你们应该采取措施避免它(发生问题)。

别光说抱歉,这件事你们打算怎么处理?

未经允许请勿转载本文,转载需注明来源及作者:【头条号】ViTalk旅游英语。违权必究。

05.购物维权

Could I have a receipt,please?

能给我开个收据吗?

May I have a refund on this,please?

请给我退了这个(商品)好吗?

It doesn’t work.

它不起作用。(或是坏了)

I want to cancel the original air ticket of July 22ndf rom Kuala lumpur to Nanjing, China , and re-reserve another air ticket of July 20th to Nanjing, China

这是一个礼物,但是我送的那个人不喜欢它。(退货理由)

I wanna make a complaint. The staff has a poor attitude.

我想要投诉,那位员工态度不好。(和负责人进行投诉)

学习更多旅游英语实用口语:↓【了解更多】

打卡:今日口语已经GET,就点个赞,转发给更多小伙伴~

上一篇 2023年05月19 10:36
下一篇 2023年05月03 01:40

相关推荐

关注微信