高一人教版英语跟读,高一英语单词表跟读人教版

英汉对照课文文本THEMILLIONPOUNDBANKNOTE百万英镑ActI,Scene3第一幕,第3场NARRATOR:Itisthesummerof1903.Twooldandwealthybr

英汉对照课文文本

THE MILLION POUND BANK NOTE

百万英镑

Act I,Scene 3

第一幕,第3场

NARRATOR: It is the summer of 1903. Two old and wealthy brothers,Roderick and Oliver,have made a bet. Oliver believes that with a million pound bank note a man could survive a month in London. His brother Roderick doubts it. At this moment,they see a penniless young man wandering on the pavement outside their house. It is Henry Adams,an American businessman,who is lost in London and does not know what he should do.

旁白:1903年的夏天。一对年老又富有的兄弟,高一英语单词表跟读人教版,罗德里克和奥利弗,打了一个赌。奥利弗认为,一个人靠一张百万英镑的钞票在伦敦能活一个月。他的兄弟罗德里克对此表示怀疑。这时,他们看见一个身无分文的年轻人在房子外面的人行道上游荡。他叫亨利.亚当斯,一个美国商人,在伦敦迷了路,不知道该怎么办。

RODERICK: Young man,would you step inside a moment,please?

罗德里克:年轻人,请进来一会儿,好吗?

HENRY: Who? Me,sir?

亨 利:先生,你叫谁来呀?是叫我吗?

RODERICK: Yes,you.

罗德里克:是的,就是你。

OLIVER: Through the front door on your left.

奥利弗:从你左侧的前门进来。

HENRY: (A servant opens a door) Thanks.

亨 利:(仆人给他打开门)谢谢。

SERVANT: Good morning,sir. Would you please come in? Permit me to lead the way,sir.

仆 人:早上好,先生,请进。先生,请让我来带路吧。

OLIVER: (Henry enters) Thank you,James. That will be all.

奥利弗:(亨利走进来)谢谢你,詹姆斯,没你的事了。

RODERICK: How do you do,Mr... er ...?

罗德里克:你好,先生,你贵姓?

HENRY: Adams. Henry Adams.

亨 利:亚当斯,亨利 · 亚当斯。

OLIVER: Come and sit down,Mr Adams.

奥利弗:来,请坐,亚当斯先生。

HENRY: Thank you.

亨 利:谢谢。

RODERICK: You're an American?

罗德里克:你是美国人?

HENRY: That's right,from San Francisco.

亨 利:是的,从旧金山来。

RODERICK: How well do you know London?

罗德里克:你对伦敦熟悉吗?

HENRY: Not at all,it's my first trip here.

亨 利:一点儿也不熟,这是我第一次来伦敦。

人教版高一英语听力可以安装人教点读APP。这是因为人教点读APP不仅拥有最全的人教版英语课本,还带有全程的音频材料,支持全程的点读,帮助我们纠正英语发音。

RODERICK: I wonder,Mr Adams,if you'd mind us asking a few questions.

罗德里克:亚当斯先生,不知你是否介意我们问几个问题?

HENRY: Not at all. Go right ahead.

亨 利:不介意,请问吧。

RODERICK: May we ask what you're doing in this country and what your plans are?

罗德里克:可不可以问问,你在这个国家干点儿什么?你的计划又是什么呢?

HENRY: Well,I can&39;m hoping to find work. As a matter of fact,I landed in Britain by accident.

亨 利:嗯,谈不上有什么计划,我希望能找到工作。事实上,我在英国上岸是偶然的。

OLIVER: How is that possible?

奥利弗:这怎么可能呢?

亨 利:嗯,你看,在美国的时候,我有我自己的船。大约一个月前,我开船驶出海湾……(他的眼睛盯着兄弟俩留在餐桌上的残羹剩菜上)。

OLIVER: Well,go on.

罗德里克:往下说呀。

HENRY: Oh,yes. Well,towards nightfall I found myself carried out to sea by a strong wind. It was all my fault. I didn&39;d just about given myself up for lost when I was spotted by a ship.

一、《人教版英语必修1——选修10单词和课文朗读》MP3[压缩包]下载:http://www.verycd.com/topics2750263 【注:进去这个网址后,点击你想下载的内容,也就是必修1的听力,把其他的绿色钩钩点掉后就是必修1的,还有就。

亨 利:哦,好的。嗯,傍晚时分我发现我被一阵大风刮到海上去了。这都是我的错。我不知道是否能活到早晨。第二天早上,我正感到绝望的时候,一艘海船发现了我。

http://www.fengzizhilian.com/Soft/ShowNew.asp 人教版高中英语朗读MP3 http://smm822.9day.cn 高一全册的单词.课文.听力(MP3)格式下载http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1225184177 人教版高中英语下课文mp3下载 http:/。

OLIVER: And it was the ship that brought you to England.

罗德里克:正是那艘船把你带到了英国。

高一人教版英语跟读

HENRY: Yes. The fact is that I earned my passage by working as an unpaid hand,which accounts for my appearance. I went to the American embassy to seek help,but ... (The brothers smile at each other.)

RODERICK: Well,you mustn&39;s an advantage.

罗德里克:嗯,这一点你倒不必担心,这还是优点呢。

HENRY: I&39;t quite follow you,sir.

亨 利:对不起,先生,你的话我没有听懂。

RODERICK: Tell us,Mr Adams,what sort of work did you do in America?

奥利弗:亚当斯先生,请你告诉我们,你在美国干哪个行当?

HENRY: I worked for a mining company. Could you offer me some kind of work here?

亨 利:我在一家矿业公司工作。你们能不能给我提供一份工作呢?

RODERICK: Patience,Mr Adams. If you don't mind,may I ask you how much money you have?

罗德里克:耐心点儿,亚当斯先生,如果你不介意,我能不能问问,你手头儿有多少钱?

HENRY: Well,to be honest,I have none.

亨 利:嗯,老实说,我一分钱都没有了。

OLIVER: (happily) What luck! Brother,what luck! (claps his hands together)

奥利弗:(高兴地)老兄,真走运!真有运气!(鼓起掌来)

亨 利:嗯,这对你们来说可能是运气,但对我来说可不是。事实上,正好相反。如果你们认为这是一个笑话,我可不觉得很好笑。(亨利起身准备走)好了,请原谅,我想我该上路了。

RODERICK: Please don&39;t think we don't care about you. Oliver,give him the letter.

罗德里克:亚当斯先生,请别走。你千万不要以为我们不在意你的感受。奥利弗,把信给他。

OLIVER: Yes,the letter. (gets it from a desk and gives it to Henry like a gift) The letter.

奥利弗:是,那封信。(从桌上把信拿起来,像送礼品一样递给亨利)给你信。

HENRY: (taking it carefully) For me?

亨 利:(小心翼翼地接过信)是给我吗?

RODERICK: For you. (Henry starts to open it) Oh,no,you mustn&39;t open it until two o'clock.

高一人教版英语跟读

罗德里克:是给你的。(亨利要拆信)啊,别拆,你不要拆,现在不是时候,到两点钟你才能打开。

HENRY: Oh,this is silly.

亨 利:噢,这真可笑。

罗德里克:这不可笑,这里边有钱呢。(叫仆人)詹姆斯?

HENRY: Oh,no. I don't want your charity. I just want an honest job.

亨 利:噢,不,我不需要你们的施舍,我只要一份老老实实的工作。

高中英语合集百度网盘下载 链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1znmI8mJTas01m1m03zCRfQ ?pwd=1234 提取码:1234 简介:高中英语优质资料下载,包括:试题试卷、课件、教材、视频、各大名师网校合集。

RODERICK: We know you&39;s why we've given you the letter. James,show Mr Adams out.

罗德里克:我们知道你工作是很卖力的,这正是我们给你这封信的原因。詹姆斯,请送亚当斯先生出去。

OLIVER: Good luck,Mr Adams.

奥利弗:祝你好运,亚当斯先生。

HENRY: Well,why don't you explain what this is all about?

亨 利:嗯,怎么不给我讲讲,这究竟是什么回事呢?

RODERICK: You'll soon know. (looks at the clock) In exactly an hour and a half.

罗德里克:你很快就会明白的,(看看钟)一个半小时以后。

SERVANT: This way,sir.

仆 人:请这边走,先生。

RODERICK: Mr Adams,not until 2 o'clock. Promise?

罗德里克:亚当斯先生,两点钟以前不要拆信,答应吗?

高一人教版英语跟读

HENRY: Promise. Goodbye.

亨 利:答应,谢谢。再见!

高一英语课文朗读材料(mp3) Unit ten 高一英语课文朗读材料(mp3) Unit nine 高一英语课文朗读材料(mp3) Unit eight 高一英语课文朗读材料(mp3) Unit seven 高一英语课文朗读材料(mp3) Unit six 高一英语课文朗读材料(mp

上一篇 2023年04月13 22:11
下一篇 2023年05月01 10:15

相关推荐

关注微信