Loving Life
热爱生命
Wang Guozhen-汪国真
I don&39;ll be able to succeed.
我不去想是否能够成功。
Since I've decided to go to a distant place。
既然选择了远方。
I'll try my best to make the trip.
便只顾风雨兼程。
I don&39;ll be able to obtain love.
钟情于你英文是:I am in deep love with you.说明:“钟情”实际上就是指“深深地爱着”的意思,所以,这里应该用be in deep love with。钟情于你也可用Love you。一些XX于你例子的英文翻译:忠诚于你Loyal toyou 。
我不去想能否赢得爱情。
答案:I am in deep love with you.说明:“钟情”实际上就是指“深深地爱着”的意思,所以,这里应该用be in deep love with 请采纳,谢谢支持!
Since I'm deep in love with roses。
既然钟情于玫瑰。
I'll show my sincerity boldly.
就勇敢地吐露真诚。
I don&39;ll meet with the cold wind and rain.
我不去想身后会不会袭来寒风冷雨。
I just don't want you to chastise yourself.
Since my destination is the horizon。
既然目标是地平线。
I'll leave a deep impression on the Earth.
留给世界的只能是背影。
我钟情于你也可以终止于你,I don't want to consider if my future will be smooth or bumpy.
我不去想未来是平坦还是泥泞。
If only I love my life。
只要热爱生命。
Everything is to be expected.
一切,都在意料中。
i am only affectionate about you