英文绘本故事|The Bossy Pig 专横的猪
“We will have a picnic on Saturday,”
“我们周六去野餐,”
Mrs. Pig told her friends.
猪女士告诉她的朋友们。
“You must come.”
“你们必须得来!”
Mrs. Pig made a list.
猪女士列了一个清单。
“I want a table and six chairs,”said Mrs. Pig.
“我想要一个桌子、六张椅子。”猪女士说。
“I want some juice and some plates.”
“还要一些果汁、盘子。”
六年级英语绘本内容有:一、英文故事 A Silly Man Fred was going to school.When he passed a park,he saw a man sawing a big branch from a tree.The man was on a ladder and the ladder was against the bi。
She was a very bossy pig.
她是一只非常专横的猪。
“I can bring a blanket,”said Mrs. Sheep.
“我可以带一个毯子过来。”羊女士说。
“A blanket is not on my list,”said Mrs. Pig.
“我清单上没有毯子,”猪女士说。
“You bring the table.”
丽声北极星分级绘本第四级上》包含6册可点读英文绘本,匹配一年级起点四年级上册、三年级起点六年级上册,既适合与课本融合进行课堂教学,也可以作为课堂扩充读物,同时也适合学生进行独立阅读。图书还配有英语故事音频,扫描图书。
“你就带桌子。”
“All right,”said Mrs. Sheep.
“好吧。”羊女士说。
Mrs. Pig looked at her list.
猪女士看了看清单。
“You bring six chairs,”
“你带六把椅子。”
she told Mrs. Goat.
她向山羊女士说。
1、六年级英语课外读物:《晚安,月亮》Goodnight Moon 作者:玛格丽特·怀斯·布朗(MargaretWise Brown)本书被纽约图书馆评为“世纪之书”,是经典绘本中的经典。小兔子夜晚睡不着,他看遍了房间里的。
“All right,”said Mrs. Goat.
“好吧,”山羊说。
“I can bring some milk,”said Mrs. Cow.
“我带一些牛奶吧,”牛女士说。
“Milk is not on my list,”said Mrs. Pig.
“我清单上没有牛奶,”猪女士回答。
“You bring some juice.”She was such a bossy pig!
“你带些果汁。”猪女士是非常专横的一只猪。
Mrs. Pig looked at her list again.
猪女士又看向她的清单。
“We need plates,”she told Mr. Horse.
“我们还需要一些盘子。”她告诉马先生。
“I will bring plates,”said Mr. Horse.
“我会带盘子来。”马先生说。
“I know what I can bring,”said Mrs. Owl.
1、A Pet for Pete A Pet for Pete是一个温馨的小故事。Pete的绘画作品得到身边人的肯定和赞赏,而他也十分愿意将这份快乐分享给大家——为每个人(每只猫)画一幅画,可是自己精力有限,最终还是妈妈想出了好办法。2。
”我知道我可以带什么来,”猫头鹰女士说。
“Don’t bring anything,”
“不要带任何的东西了。
said Mrs. Pig.
猪女士说。
“We have everything we need!”
所有需要的东西我们都有了!“
“But I know something else we need,”said Mrs. Owl.
“但是我知道我们还需要什么。”猫头鹰说。
All the animals came to the picnic.
所有的动物都来野餐了。
They played games.
他们在玩游戏。
Mrs. Cow flew a kite.
奶牛女士在放风筝。
“Stop playing,”said Mrs. Pig.
”不要再玩了!“猪女士说。
“Put the table under that big tree,”
”把桌子放到大树下面去“
said Mrs. Pig to Mrs. Sheep.
猪女士对羊女士说。
“Mr. Owl will help you.”
”猫头鹰先生会帮助你。“
“Set up the chairs,”said Mrs. Pig to Mrs. Goat.
”排列椅子!“猪女士对羊女士说。
“Set the table,”she told Mrs. Cow and Mr. Horse.
”摆好桌子!“她对羊女士和马先生说。
Mrs.Pig looked at her list one last time.
猪女士最后再看了看清单。
“That's it!”she said.“Now,please sit down.”
”好了!“她说。”现在,请坐下。“
“Where is the food?”asked Mrs.Goat.
“食物在哪儿?“羊女士问。
“The food?”asked Mrs.Pig.
“食物?”猪女士问。
“Oh dear!forgot the food!”
“哦,天哪!我忘记了食物!“
Mrs.Owl smiled.“You forgot the food,”
猫头鹰女士笑了笑。”你忘记准备食物。
she said.“But I didn't!”
左伯去上学英语绘本内容介绍如下:左伯在学习过程中展示自己的才智与天真,受到同学和老师的宽容和理解的故事。主要讲述的是外星人左伯突然降落,来到地球的一个学校,老师邀请Zob进教室和同学们一起学习。左伯在数学、阅读。
但是我没有忘记。“猫头鹰说。
跟上兔子英语绘本翻译成英语是:Keep up with the rabbit's English picture book
“You are a wise,wise owl.”
“你真是一个非常聪明的猫头鹰,“
said the bossy pig.“Now let's eat!”
特别专横的这只猪说,”现在我们吃吧。”
• END •
点赞关注,查看动画