进我们所能英语

TheSweetestSight最甜蜜的景象Iwasinthemostbeautifulcityintheworld,yetIonlywantedhome.我在世界上最美丽的城市里,但我只想回家。It

The Sweetest Sight

最甜蜜的景象

I was in the most beautiful city in the world,yet I only wanted home.

我在世界上最美丽的城市里,但我只想回家。

It was an amazing week for my husband and me — the trip of a lifetime.

对我和丈夫来说,这是令人惊奇的一周,是有生之年的一次旅行。

Months ago,when my husband told me that he would have a meeting in London,I told him my wish to go to Europe together with him.

几个月前,当我丈夫告诉我他要在伦敦开会时,我告诉他我想和他一起去欧洲。

然后我们请他的母亲照顾我们的两个孩子,然后就出发了。

During the week's time,we visited London and Paris — as much as we could,Big Ben,the Eiffel Tower and so on.

在这周里,我们参观了伦敦和巴黎——尽我们所能,大本钟,埃菲尔铁塔等等。

All these were beautiful places we expected to see before. We really had a fantastic time.

这些都是我们以前期待看到的美丽的地方。我们真的玩得很开心。

在巴黎的最后一个晚上,我们欣赏完埃菲尔铁塔的夜景后,我丈夫打电话回家。

His mother answered the phone.

他妈妈接了电话。

In a second,my husband's face fell and looked so worried.

不一会儿,我丈夫的脸色就变了,看起来很担心。

进我们所能英语

I could feel there was something bad.

我能感觉到有些不好的事情发生了。

&39;s wrong?" I asked.

“怎么了?” 我问。

He didn't answer and went on to listen.

他没有回答,继续听着电话。

A few minutes later,he said sadly to me that Tony,our seven-year-old son,fell down from his bike and broke his leg. He must be sent to hospital at once.

几分钟后,他伤心地对我说,我们七岁的儿子托尼从自行车上摔下来,摔断了腿。他必须立即送往医院。

At that moment,Paris suddenly lost its charm.

就在这时,巴黎突然失去了它的魅力。

&39;t want to be here! I shouldn&34;

“我不想待在这里,我不应该在这里!我应该回家和我的孩子们在一起!”

我们匆匆赶回旅馆,然后又赶到机场……

最后,我们到家了。我们冲进孩子们的卧室。

看到我们的两个孩子,我突然明白了一个真理:

There is no sweeter sight in the world than our children's faces that greet us at home.

世界上没有比孩子们在家里迎接我们的面孔更加甜美的景象了。

我是阁香书院,如果你喜欢看我的英语文章,想看更多的英语文章的话,欢迎关注我,让我们一起学习英语,一起进步吧!

上一篇 2023年05月31 20:55
下一篇 2023年05月15 04:14

相关推荐

关注微信