你到底想说什么?
What are you trying to say?
别胡闹了。
Don't be silly.
你近视多少度?
How strong are your glasses?
神秘海域山姆说遗失和消失不一样的那句台词如下:那些宝藏不是消失了,只是遗失了,而只要是遗失的东西,就一定能被找到,只要我们愿意像内森那样去进入一场冒险。《神秘海域》整部电影都多次强调“遗失”与“消失”之间的差异。
这不是我所盼望的。
It isn't the way I hoped it would be.
你永远猜不到。
You will never guess.
众人对此束手无措。
No one could do anything about it.
深感事情不妙。
I saw something deeply disturbing.
我正忙着。
I am not available.
别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。
Never say die,it's a piece of cake.
要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。
Money is a good servant but a bad master.
别担心,很快你就会习惯的。
1. "如果你热爱工作,你每天就会尽自己所能力求完美,而不久你周围的每一个人也会从你这里感染这种热情".2. 所有同事都是合伙人,合伙人要分享你的利润。只有当同事都把他自己作为合伙人,他们才能创造出超乎想象的业绩。
Don't worry,you'll get use to it soon.
我明白你的感受。
I know how you feel.
胜败乃兵家常事。
You win some,you lose some.
不要逃避现实。
A: Sam, you’ve got to five me.山姆,你得原谅我。 B: Five you for what?原谅你什么? A: I used your puter. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人。
Don't bury your head in the sand.
我没想到你干得这么好。
I didn't expect you did such a good job.
你做得挺顺利。
山姆:好吧!山姆:你认为他们的想法。丽塔:没关系我的想法。重要的是我们赢了。山姆:不,你认为他们的想法。你认为山姆不能照顾露茜!丽塔:山姆,不要紧我脑子里想的!山姆:这是我的原因。山姆:你会比其他每个人都要快一点。
You are coming alone well.
她的身材真棒。
She is well-build.
脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要
山姆英语口语1000句,Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
你看起来很清纯。
You look neat and fresh.
你的气质很好。
You have a beautiful personality.
我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。
我喜欢你以前的样子。
I like you the way you were.
你们两个自己去看电影吧,我不想当电灯泡。
你过奖啦。
You flatter me immensely.
你不应该随意评论别人。
You should be slow to judge others.
如有任何错误,请你原谅。
I hope you will excuse me if I make any mistake.
你认识她多久了?
How long have you known her?
一见钟情
It was love at first sight.
我要复习功课啦。
I'd better hit the books.
我得赶紧走!
I have to rush!
今天真累呀!
It's been a long day.
直言不讳
a piece of one's mind
他责备道:“不要把责任推卸到别人身上。”
我太粗心了。
It was most careless of me.
真是始料不及。
It was quite by accident.
你有心上人吗?
Do you have anyone in mind?
潦倒的生活
a dog's life
这个人生活潦倒。
The man lived a dog's life.
水火不容的生活
a cat and dog life
这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon.
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我喜欢早起。
I'm a morning person.
我是用咖啡来提神的。
---Uncle Sam didn't teach me nothing but cadence and kill. 除了杀人,山姆大叔没教我们别的---Uncle Sam taught you how to drive trucks, didn't he? 山姆大叔教过你开卡车吧---Yeah. He also taught me to look insid。
Coffee wakes me up.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
我该穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
别忘了扔垃圾啊。
Don't forget to take out the garbage.