Life’s not fair,is it?
命运真不公平。
You see,I...Well,I shall never be king.
我呢,永远成为不了国王了。
《狮子王》(The Lion King)是迪士尼出品,由罗杰·艾勒斯、罗伯·明可夫联袂执导,马修·布罗德里克、詹姆斯·厄尔·琼斯、杰瑞米·艾恩斯等参与配音的一部歌舞冒险动画电影。影片主要讲述了小狮子王辛巴在众多热情的朋友的陪伴。
And you shall never see the light of another day.
而你,也永远见不到明天了。
Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day,Simba,the sun will set on my time here,小王子主要内容英语50字,and will rise with you as the new king.,
"HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries.
and the formidable responsibility to be a leader in a group.电影狮子王讲述了狮子王子辛巴如何在他朋友的帮助下,一起对抗他觊觎王位的叔叔刀疤,最终承担起领导整个狮子族群责任的故事。我被辛巴和他朋友并肩作战时的友谊。
“哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。
When the going gets tough,the tough get going!
逆境才能成就强者。
There’s no mountain too great.
没有征服不了的高山。
This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it,who will?
这是我的国土。我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
When the world turns its back on you,you turn your back on the world.
Mufasa the Lion, king of the Glades, has welcomed the birth of his son Simba.It tries to cultivate Simba as his successor, unaware that his younger brother Scar secretly covets the throne.Scar design killed。
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
具体如下:Mufasa, the king of the "land of glory", welcomed the birth of his son Simba. He tried to cultivate Simba into a successor, but he didn't know that his brother scar secretly coveted the king。
I'll make it up to you,I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
Yes,the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。